Are you as obsessed with Roll Up the Rim as the rest of Canada.
I’ve lost track of how many people have rolling counts of the rolled rims as their Facebook status. I haven’t been keeping track myself, but my success rate is about the same number of times Erin Karpluk has emailed me: zero.
So what does it take to win roll up the rim?
Here are some numbers for you:
- Tim Horten’s has released 281.7 million contest cups
- Canadians will roll up an average of 10 cups before May 1st
- 35 cups have the top prize of the Toyota Venza
- 15 of those cups are in Ontartio
- One in 8,000,000 chance of winning the car in Canada!
- In BC, you have a one in 5.9 million chance.
- In Ontario, you have a one in 9.9 million chance.