How desperate are you to have your wedding paid for? Evidently Vancouver couple Jeff and Melissa were very, very desperate. In order to have their wedding paid for, they gave over complete control of their wedding plans to the notoriously insane Virgin Radio listeners and this past weekend, they celebrated their nuptials with feathers and flippers.
- Melissa arrived at her wedding on the back of a garbage truck.
- Walked down the aisle in a scuba suit and a Lady Gaga headdress.
- Instead of “Here Comes The Bride”, Melissa heard the Star Wars Imperial March.
- The groom wore a chicken suit.
- Their wedding was officiated by CTV’s Tamara Taggart. (She also co-hosted Regis and Kelly late last year.)
- Then the Barenaked Ladies showed up at their reception and gave a surprise performance!