Have you seen the video of the CTV weatherman throwing pumpkinsÂ at the Toronto Zoo? If not, here it is.Â You’ll probably have some questions.
If you are like me, after viewing said video several times, you’re left with some pressing questions, which likely include:
- Do polar bears really eat pumpkins?
- Shouldn’t the zoo employee know SOMETHING about the bears, instead she just keeps saying “I hope so.”
- Are you a little disappointed the video didn’t feature a bear getting nailed in the head?Â Come on, just a little?
- Did his co-workers have to keep bringing up the video?Â It was funny but was it that funny?
- Remember this video?Â Still classic.