It takes a lot for me to get excited about a movie trailer.
And the trailer for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World gets me really, really excited. Like having to put a binder in front of my pants kind of excited. (Ahhh, junior high.)
Here’s why this trailer should excite you…(down there):
- Michael Cera’s been very meh lately. This should turn that career trajectory around nicely.
- It was filmed in Toronto and features popular T.Dot locations like Casa Loma, The Toronto Reference Library and the infamous TTC.
- I seriously think Anna Kendrick could tell me that my entire family died in a fiery car accident and she would still make me smile.
- Thanks to this movie, that inner-geek will all have inside of us, will be outed and exposed like it was a member of NYSNC.
- The movie’s soundtrack features music my Metric. It’s a win-win.
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World opens in August.