>Have you heard about the guy that got banned from Tim Hortons? It happened last week in New Brunswick after he complained too much about their coffee.
1. He drinks decaf coffee, then complains out the taste.
2. Duh, Tim Hortons is supposed to taste like shit. That’s why we love it.
3. He almost “you know, got sink in the sink.” Again, it is Tim Hortons, you always have to go to the bathroom after.
4. The customer should only be “always right” when it is a valid complaint.
5. When the worst thing that happened to you that day, is that you got so-so coffee. You should be happy.