In a couple of days I will be participating in the one of the scariest and most grueling competitions out in my life: Â A pie-eating competition.
The battle of the pie will all be apart of Inglewood’s Sunfest which will be taking place this Saturday from 11am-5pm. Â If you want to watch me beat Buzz Bishop (Amp 90.3), Darren Krause (Metro) and Anthony from Avenue Magazine, then make sure you are at the mainstage at 12:45pm!
Luckily it will not be about how many pies you can eat, rather how quickly you can eat one pie. Â Don’t worry, I’ve already googled the subject and gotten some tips. Â But knowing my competitors they are likely to do the same thing, so I feel like I should inform them about some things they might not be aware of:
- I’ve already eaten McDonalds twice today. Â My stomach can handle anything.
- I’m incredbily cheap. Â I’m looking at this pie like it is a free meal, which means I will be starving myself before hand, just to save my money.
- I talk a lot, my mouth is used going a mile a minute.
- I actually don’t even like pie, so I’m going to want this competition to end quickly.
- The only thing I’ve ever lost were student elections all through high school and university. Â So unless you show up in the high school gym wearing a short skirt, I have this in the bag.
In case that isn’t convincing enough, I feel like this video should do the trick: