I’m taking the rest of the day off to enjoy the sites and sounds of Vancouver. I’m still dressed in my Olympic clothing and keep yelling O’Canada, but no one seems to care. My how a month has changed this city!
Have a great Friday. If you are desperate for a read, check out what else is going on in the blogosphere.
- In celebration of me being in Vancouver today, YVR was just named the #1 Airport in North America. (Miss 604)
- Sad about Lost ending? Don’t be, the show has a ton of spin-off potential. (The TV Addict)
- Is Homer Simpson the most influential wordsmith since Shakespeare? (The Ampersand)
- How can I not link to something called The Reusable Travel Condom (The Review Crew)
- It takes a lot to piss off CBC and CBC is PISSED. (TV Feeds My Family)
And don’t forget about Earth Hour!