>So after all the buzz, did you watch The Bachelor?
Most people will think it was just Jason’s audition tape for his own reality show but I saw a lot more to it. For me it represented the best and worst of women!
Melissa represents the best:
- â€œYouâ€™re such a bastard.â€
- â€œI wish more than anything that last day you would have just let me go instead of doing this to me. Iâ€™m so mad at you.â€
- â€œYou donâ€™t want to fight for Melissa,â€ (okay her whole third person thing was weird, but who are we to judge!)
- â€œDonâ€™t call me, donâ€™t text me any more, leave me alone, please. Thank you.â€
Molly represents the worst:
- “I think we still have a lot to talk aboutâ€
- â€œthose feelings never went away.â€
- Is this for real right now?â€ and then makes out with Jason, forever defining the term sloppy, sloppy seconds.
What is wrong with Molly? Did she go to the Rihanna school of self respect?!
You fail at life “Jolly”.