This post is sponsored by Excel:
Here’s the thing about a gumergency, you often don’t know that you’re even having one until it’s too late.
But there are some tell-tale signs of a gumergency:
- People keep backing away from you.
- When you suggest greek for dinner, your partner response with a confused, “Really?!?”
- Your dentist keeps cancelling your appointments.
- Despite having the voice of an angel, no choir wants you in their group.
- Balloons pop as soon as you try to blow them up.
- Rob Ford is not jealous of your breath.
- You’re a contestant on Big Brother and all the houseguest evict themselves.
- Your career councillor thinks you’d be a great mime or monk.
- People cringe when it’s time for you to blow out your birthday candles.
- Your music teacher will only let you play percussion.
- No one ever tries to catch the bubbles you’re blowing.
- They through the mic out after you sing Don’t Stop Believing at karaoke night.
- Your dates always suggest meeting at libraries.
- Not even the dog greets you at the door.
- People keep sending you to stop smoking seminars, even though you’ve never smoked.
- Your parents move…but don’t tell you where.
- You suspect that the #hisbreathstinks hashtag is about you.
- People cry when you yawn.
- Your friends buy you enough Halloween masks, you could wear one every day of the year.
- Your floss breaks.
Thankfully, thereâ€™s the Excel Gumergency Hotline. So if youâ€™ve got bad breath or suspect someone else has bad breath, like a colleague or a friend or an enemy, watch this new video from Excel gum now.