Unless you somehow missed them on Oprah, at the White House or on the cover of Rolling Stone, you know that we are just over 24 hours away from the return of Glee!
- This week’s song theme has to do with the word ‘hello’. Although, in one case, it is just ‘hell’.
- Finn and Rachel both get their own solos.
- For a nice guy, Will does something pretty awful.
- Someone you wouldn’t expect is exposed a virgin.
- Someone shocking betrays the Glee club.
- There is a crazy-off between Emma vs. Terry. Who do you think will win?
- There is a new club on campus: The McKinley High Old Maid’s club.
- Sorry Puck and Quinn fans, with hardly any lines, this is not their episode.
- Brittany is quickly becoming my favourite Glee clubber. “Sometimes I forget my middle name.”
On a final note, can the show please stop ringing the bell between each scene. It gets really annoying, really quickly. And not in a cool Rachel kinda way.