I have to say that this year’s Academy Awards were probably the most enjoyable awards we’ve seen in a long time. I think it might have to do with the fact that Slumdog Millionaire and Milk got some much deserved love. Honestly, if you haven’t seen them, you must. They are perfection.
Hugh Jackman also did a wonderful job. He was the true sense of the word: entertainment. Check out my thoughts about the rest of the awards below:
- Say what you will you Billy Chrystal lovers, one of the greatest most original openings ever.
- If it was so obvious to everyone that Ledger was going to win, why did they make his poor family sit so far away?
- Was Angelina laughing at or with Jennifer Aniston?
- Thanks for lip-synching Beyonce, this is why I didn’t by tickets to your concert this week.
- While I appreciate that they gave each nominated actor their much deserved attention, there was no way this show was wrapping up under schedule.
- Where can one go to see the nominated short films?
- A tuque? Really Phillip Seymore Hoffman? A tuque? Who dressed you,Â Miley Cyrus?
- Smile Pinki won for best Documentary Short. Smile Train was the name of the organization that helps those with cleft lips. Click here for their website!
- So the difference between a sound mixer and sound editor is….
- And that was the last time Cuba Gooding Jr will ever be at the Oscars. Hope you enjoyed it Cuba, have fun filming Boat Trip 2.
- Quick question: Why can’t any of the Best Actress winner read a teleprompter? I guess this is why they aren’t news anchors!
- I think that was the longest I’ve ever seen Kate Winslet with her clothes on!
- Sean Penn! Sean Penn! Sean Penn!
- So let me get this straight, Hugh Jackman, Queen Latifah, Anne Hatheway, Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens and Amanda Seyfriend can all sing live, but Beyonce can’t? Sorry, I can’t seem to get over that.