Look, we all know things have been rough lately.
We are obviously in a recession,Â
Needless to say we could all use some good news.
Well FOX was nice enough to announce yesterday that they areÂ cancelingÂ the way-past-it’s-prime Prison Break. Yes, four years after they broke out of the prison, the criminals will FINALLY be going to the big house in the sky!
Of course, the show’s producers were quick to say that they weren’t cancelled but the show had run it’s course. Â It’s kinda like saying you weren’t fired, you were going to quit anyway.
Either way, Prison Break is gone and I couldn’t be happier. Â That means there is one less craptacular show on the airwaves. Â
Which of course got me to thinking about what other shows should be cancelled, whether they shows had “run their course” or not.
These shows just have to go:
- According To JimÂ this is just obvious
- Â Two and A Half MenÂ when this show makes me laugh, or Charlie stops wearing bowling shirts, I might reconsider.
- Â The HillsÂ Â In Hollywood, it’s never cool to be the last to leave the party Lauren.
- Big BrotherÂ The number of people contracting STDs has been on the rise for the past seven years straight. Â Oddly around the time this show began to over stay it’s lease.
- My Name is Earl Â Weird, my name is boooooorrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeddddddd. Finish thatÂ damnÂ list already.
Shows on notice include:
- Grey’s Anatomy My diagnosis is that this show is terminal
- Desperate Housewives Even Wisteria Lane can only have so many murderous neighbors move in. Â What is this place East Hastings?
- The Office This one hurts, but I just want it to go out on top. Â It’s a mercy kill.