>…and lived to talk about.
In an effort to prepare myself for the upcoming fall tv season, I decided that I should start getting in shape. Â Because, lord knows, when the new shows come back on, I won’t be leaving my couch. So yes, I’m bankingÂ exercise time.
- “They said the class was 50 minutes, they meant 15 minutes right? Â They sound an awful lot alike.”
- “I think my sweat pores are broken.”
- “Would would it take to get one of these bikes to run me over.”
- “Why does the instructor keep yelling? I wonder what happened to him as a child that he wants to inflict such pain upon us?”
- “I really should Â have peed before class. I think it’s coming through my sweat glands.”
- “How close is the nearest McDonalds?”
- “Is that old lady even sweating?!? Â How is she even alive?!?”
- “Why have I never written my will. Â I’d leave my TIVO for my mom.”
- “Seriously why does the instructor hold so much resentment?! Â And it looks like he is enjoying it too much!”