>Have you seen it yet?
It’s the new trailer for season 5 of the Hills.
Watch and let’s discuss!
- Oh my god that psychic is crazy, she can watch The Hills on DVD and then talk in a mysterious voice. Crazy!
- I think I would love love love The Hills if it was a drama and not a fake reality show.
- Lo asks “like really what’s next?”. She obviously hasn’t gotten the script.
- If I never hear “You know what you did, you know what you did!” again, it will be too soon!
- What no acknowledgment of Brody’s new Bro-mance?
- Why does Spencer talk like he is Randy Jackson?
- It doesn’t show it in the trailer, but Stephanie Pratt has replaced Whitney at People’s Revolution. Right, so your sworn enemy’s sister gets your best friends job and is now your new best friend? Completely realistic.
- Certainly seems like this might be it for The Hills, which means the inevitable SPEIDI spin off is just around the corner.
So what are your thoughts? Will you watch? Do you care? How sad would your life have to be that your only happy memories have been with Lauren?
The Hills premieres next month on MTV.