Calgary’s Interfaith Food Bank’s Empty Bowl Benefit is one of my favourite events of the year! It’s the only time I really get to play with paint and hopefully raise lots of money for one of the city’s most important non-profits.
The Empty Bowl Benefit kicked off this morning with a slew of local media personalities and celebrities auctioning off bowls that painted. As is custom, particularly because I’m horribly untalented, I filled by bowl with that I consider to be an amazing prize, especially if you love a little Rock and Rock with your Stampede!
This year’s bowl is Kiss-themed, but with good reason, here’s a look at the prize:
- Two tickets to the sold out KISS concert July 13th, 2013 (worth more than $300)
- Two VIP Fast Passes to the Cowboys tent (no line at Cowboys tent? Priceless)
- One night stay in a Luxury King Room at Hotel Arts on the last Saturday of Stampede!
- Complimentary valet parking at Hotel Arts (Total value: $359.00 + tax)
- Breakfast for two in Yellow Door Bistro
The auction goes until May 15th at 11:59pm, so bid now and bid high!
Make sure you check out the other bowls too, there are some grab prizes up for grabs!