With the American election getting closer and closer (but not close enough), people are really starting to think about what if Donald Trump wins? A mere joke just a few months ago, remember when he hosted SNL?, it now seems like he might actually be the person to go up again Hilary.
With that piece of troubling news starting to become a reality, more and more Americans are Googling for info for moving to Canada. Who knows if they’re actually serious, but they could be. So the one and only Ellen made a video for those americans in her audience thinking about making the move to the north!
It’s a pretty funny video, but just before it, Ellen has a poignant thought: “You know what’s easier than moving to Canada? Voting.”
Truer words, Ellen, truer words.
A Canadian company is actually hoping to woo Americans looking to move to Canada. They’ve launched “a company” called “Lovers Without Borders” is a Canadian dating site for Americans looking to flee Trump! I don’t think it’s real, but you never know these days.
READ THIS NEXT: Here’s what The Daily Show had to say about Canada’s newest Prime Minister!
You may also be interested in:
- Calgary kid wows Ellen with Bond knowledge!
- Nenshi’s tweeting Drake lyrics and wins the internet…again.
- Lovers Without Borders is a Canadian dating site for Americans looking to flee Trump!
- Americans have discovered Justin Trudeau and now they want to move here!
- Americans are moving to Canada because of US gay marriage ruling
- Very funny tweets from Canada’s police accounts!
Coming this June to Calgary >
SOCIALWEST: The Largest Social Media and Digital Marketing Conference on the Prairies. Two days, jam-packed with social media and digital marketing insights, tips and techniques. Don’t miss it!