Charity: Bid on my bowl and KISS hunger goodbye!
May 02, 2013
Calgary’s Interfaith Food Bank’s Empty Bowl Benefit is one of my favourite events of the year! It’s the only time I really get to play with paint and hopefully raise lots of money for one of the city’s most important non-profits.
The Empty Bowl Benefit kicked off this morning with a slew of local media personalities and celebrities auctioning off bowls that painted. As is custom, particularly because I’m horribly untalented, I filled by bowl with that I consider to be an amazing prize, especially if you love a little Rock and Rock with your Stampede!
This year’s bowl is Kiss-themed, but with good reason, here’s a look at the prize:
- Two tickets to the sold out KISS concert July 13th, 2013 (worth more than $300)
- Two VIP Fast Passes to the Cowboys tent (no line at Cowboys tent? Priceless)
- One night stay in a Luxury King Room at Hotel Arts on the last Saturday of Stampede!
- Complimentary valet parking at Hotel Arts (Total value: $359.00 + tax)
- Breakfast for two in Yellow Door Bistro
The auction goes until May 15th at 11:59pm, so bid now and bid high!
Make sure you check out the other bowls too, there are some grab prizes up for grabs!